Safe operation procedures for ethylene oxide mixed gas fumigation treatment:
1. In order to ensure the bagged TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide mixed with carbon dioxide;
2. This safety requirement applies only to TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide and two;
3. To undertake the mixed gas fumigation of bagged TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide;
4. Safety requirements for fumigants and their cylinders; fumigation units must purchase manufacturers determined by expert review;
5. Fumigant uniform and stable 3: 7 (W / W) ethylene oxide and two;
6. Fumigant cylinders have central tube and eye-catching warning signs;
Ethylene oxide mixed gas fumigation treatment safety operation details:
1. To ensure the safety of fumigation treatment of TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide mixed gas in bags, to prevent explosions and fires and gas leakage accidents
Occurred in accordance with the "Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Law of the People's Republic of China". "Implementation Regulations of the People's Republic of China Entry and Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Law."
范。 Relevant provisions of the “Administrative Measures for Fumigation and Disinfection Supervision” issued by the State Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau and the relevant national regulations for the safe use of ethylene oxide .
2. Safety requirements are only applicable to the fumigation treatment of TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide mixed gas in bags.
蒸期间的安全工作，明确双方安全职责和具体安全措施，指定专人负责熏蒸安全，明确安全措施落实到 位。 3. The unit and the food department responsible for fumigation treatment of the TCK epidemic wheat ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide mixed gas in accordance with this safety requirement will do a good job in the fumigation period, clarify the safety responsibilities and specific safety measures of both parties, and designate a special person to be in charge Fumigation safety, clear safety measures are in place .
4. Safety requirements for fumigants and their cylinders.
Fumigation units must purchase qualified fumigants produced by manufacturers that have been determined by experts from the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine.
The following safety requirements:
1. Fumigant uniform and stable 3: 7 (W / W) mixed gas of ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide;
2. Fumigant cylinders have central tube and eye-catching warning signs;
3. Do not carry a handwheel on the valve of the fumigant cylinder;
V. Safety requirements for smoked places.
监控的安全要求；熏蒸期间，熏蒸单位必须在熏蒸堆垛周围方圆50米内设置安全警戒区，并在安全警戒 区要设置昼夜醒目的警戒标志和安全告示；安全警戒区内不得有居民.办公等场所，不得有公共机动车辆 道线，安全警戒区不得位于高压电线下。 Before stacking and fumigation, the fumigation unit must work with the food department to select a suitable fumigation place, which must meet the safety requirements of good ventilation and easy centralized safety monitoring. During the fumigation, the fumigation unit must set a safety alert zone within 50 meters around the fumigation stack. In the safety warning area, day and night warning signs and safety notices should be set up; there must be no residents in the safety warning area. Offices and other places must not have public motor vehicle lanes, and the safety warning area must not be located under high-voltage power lines.
6. Safety requirements for transport and storage of medicine bottles.
Stored and kept in a place approved by medicine bottles, to prevent the loss of steel cylinders with medicines; the medicine bottles should not be exposed to the sun, and the storage humidity should not exceed 50 degrees.
Seven. Requirements for fire safety.
The grain sector is responsible for arranging implementation. 灭火器和自来水装置；消防安排必须符合国家消防规范。 During fumigation, the operation site must be equipped with carbon dioxide fire extinguishers and running water installations; fire protection arrangements must comply with national fire protection regulations.
8. Safety requirements for fumigation operation:
督管理办法》，使环氧乙烷与二氧化碳混合气在垛内均匀分布。 1. Fumigation dosing must strictly implement "Technical Requirements for Fumigation Treatment of TCK Epidemic Ethylene Oxide and Carbon Dioxide Mixed Gas in Bags" and "Fumigation and Disinfection Supervision and Management Measures", so that the ethylene oxide and carbon dioxide mixed gas are evenly distributed in the stack .
2. During the fumigation administration period, open flames and static sparks shall be eliminated in the warning area, and the following corresponding safety measures shall be taken:
(1) When consignment and use of medicine steel bottles, prevent severe collision and knock; use iron tools, wrenches, pliers, etc. for fumigation with insulating materials;
(2) The medicine steel bottle, scale, medicine pipe and medicine dispenser should be well grounded, and the grounding resistance should be less than 0.5 ohm
(3) Fumigation workers are strictly prohibited from wearing spiked shoes and chemical fiber clothing;
(4) In the warning zone, the electromechanical equipment and vehicles will all stop working, interrupt all power sources, and put out lighters, matches, cigarette butts and other fires.
患要及时排除； 3. During the fumigation period, the fumigation unit must send personnel to monitor the fumigation stack day and night. If a gas leak is found, it should be remedied in time, and unsafe risks should be eliminated in time.
环境浓度，当环氧乙烷环境浓度大于50ppm时，工作人员必须使用正压氧气发生器或氧气瓶（袋），当环 境浓度为1—15ppm时，工作人员现场连续工作时间不要超过12小时。 4. During the fumigation and gas dispersal period, on-site staff should wear gas masks. At the same time, the fumigation unit should periodically determine the environmental concentration of ethylene oxide at the operation site . When the environmental concentration of ethylene oxide is greater than 50 ppm, the staff must use positive Pressurized oxygen generator or oxygen cylinder (bag), when the ambient concentration is 1-15ppm, the continuous working time of the staff on site should not exceed 12 hours.
环保要求。 5. After the confinement is completed, the fumigated diffused gas in the open air is allowed to stand for 24 hours, and the fumigated diffused gas in the storehouse can be loaded and unloaded for 48 hours; the discharge of residual toxic gas must meet environmental protection requirements.
6. The open-air stacking site must not be fumigated in high wind (level 5 or higher) and lightning weather.
Nine. Security emergency measures:
1. Once the skin contacts liquid ethylene oxide, it should be washed immediately with water to prevent frostbite;
2. Once the symptoms of headache, nausea, etc., should be immediately transferred to fresh air;
3. Symptoms such as vomiting must be treated immediately.
4. When the fumigation tent is cracked, it is necessary to stop the administration immediately and fill up the leakage quickly;
5. If there is a fire at the operation site, immediately use a carbon dioxide fire extinguisher to extinguish it. Once the fumigation stack fires, use water to extinguish it.