This site2017-04-07 14:17:26
6.5.21条： Article 6.5.21:
Gate station and storage station:
Gas-concentration detection and alarm devices shall be installed in explosion-hazardous powerhouses and installation areas.
6.6.6条： Article 6.6.6:
Dedicated voltage regulator for individual users:
When the inlet pressure of the pressure regulating device is not greater than 0.2MPa, it can be installed in the top room of a public building:
Gas concentration detection and monitoring instruments and sound and light alarm devices should be set in the room. The device should be interlocked with ventilation facilities and emergency shutoff valves, and the signal should be introduced into the building monitoring room.
7.6.10条： Article 7.6.10:
Compressed natural gas refueling stations, compressed natural gas storage and distribution stations, and compressed natural gas bottled gas supply stations shall be provided with gas concentration detection and alarm systems.
The alarm concentration of the gas concentration detection alarm should be 20% (volume fraction) of the lower limit of natural gas explosion.
The selection and installation of the gas concentration detection alarm and its alarm device shall comply with the provisions of the current national standard "Design Specification for Detection and Alarm of Combustible Gases and Toxic Gases in Petrochemical Enterprises" SH3063.
8.5.2条： Article 8.5.2:
When gas is supplied by natural gasification, and the total volume of gas cylinders allocated to the gasification station of the bottle group is less than 1m3, the bottle groups can be set adjacent to the outer wall of buildings (except residential, important public buildings and high-rise civil buildings) In a single-floor dedicated room, the following requirements should be met:
A gas concentration detection alarm should be provided.
8.6.7条： Article 8.6.7:
Class III bottled liquefied petroleum gas supply station (total volume of gas cylinders V≤1m3) can set up the bottle storehouse in a single-floor dedicated room adjacent to the exterior wall of the building (except for residential, important public buildings and high-rise civil buildings), and should comply with The following requirements:
Equipped with gas concentration detection alarm.
8.8.18条： Article 8.8.18:
Explosion-hazardous places shall be provided with gas concentration detection alarms, and the alarms shall be located in places with on-duty personnel such as the duty room or instrument room. The design of the detection and alarm system shall comply with the relevant provisions of the current national standard "Design Code for Detection and Alarm of Combustible Gases and Toxic Gases in Petrochemical Enterprises" SH3063.
9.4.20条： Article 9.4.20:
Explosion-hazardous places shall be provided with gas concentration detection alarms. The alarm concentration should be 20% of the lower explosive limit, and the alarm display should be set in the place where there are personnel on duty such as the duty room or instrument room.
10.4.3条： Article 10.4.3:
An exhaust device and a gas concentration detection alarm should be provided in the residential kitchen.
10.5.3条： Article 10.5.3:
When commercial gas equipment is installed in a basement, semi-basement (except LPG) or in a closed room on the ground, it shall meet the following requirements:
1. The gas inlet pipe shall be provided with a manual quick shut-off valve and an emergency automatic shut-off valve; the emergency automatic shut-off valve must be in a closed state (normally open type) when power fails;
2. Gas-using equipment should have flameout protection devices;
3. The gas room shall be provided with a gas concentration detection alarm, which shall be centrally monitored and controlled by the management room;
4. An alarm for detecting the concentration of carbon monoxide in the flue gas should be provided;
10.8.1条： Article 10.8.1:
Gas concentration detection alarms should be set up in the following places:
1. Dedicated enclosed gas pressure regulating and measuring room in the building;
2. Basements, semi-basements, and closed air rooms on the ground;
3. Gas wells for gas pipelines;
4. Where the basement and semi-basement lead into the pipe;
5. Pipe layer with gas pipeline.
10.8.2条： Article 10.8.2:
The setting of the gas concentration detection alarm should meet the following requirements:
1. When detecting gas lighter than air, the horizontal distance between the detection alarm and the burning appliance or valve shall not be greater than 8m, the installation height shall be 0.3m from the item shed, and it shall not be set above the burning appliance.
2. When detecting gas that is heavier than air, the horizontal distance between the detection alarm and the burning appliance or valve should not be greater than 4m, and the installation height should be within 0.3m from the ground.
3. The alarm concentration of the gas concentration detection alarm should be determined according to the current national standard "Household Gas Leak Alarm" CJ3057.
4. The gas concentration detection alarm should be interlocked with exhaust settings such as exhaust fans.
5. The gas concentration detection alarm should be managed and monitored centrally.
6. The alarm system should have backup power.